Summertime is full of patio nights, lake days, and relaxing moments. Impress your family and friends with these fun summer sweets-inspired cocktails! We can’t promise they’ll bring extra sunshine BUT we can promise smiles :)
Each recipe was handcrafted by our Product Development Specialist Jessica, aka Cheffica, who has an accomplished career as a head chef in hotspots across the country.
Dragonfruit Cotton Candy Martini
makes 1 cocktail
3 oz dragonfruit vodka, such as Svedka Pure Infusions Dragonfruit Melon
1 oz triple sec, such as Grand Marnier or Cointreau
1 whisp of Maud Borup Organic Magic Dragon Cotton Candy
1. Fill a cocktail shaker half full with ice, pour in vodka and orange liqueur, shake
2. Pour contents into a chilled martini glass
3. Place whisp of cotton candy into glass, stir
Find the Maud Borup products used in this recipe at some of these retailers: Hyvee, Garden Spot Foods, and Whole Foods.
makes 1 cocktail
1⁄2 cup watermelon, diced
6 – 8 mint leaves
1 oz watermelon vodka, such as Smirnoff Infusions Watermelon + Mint Vodka
4 oz sparkling water
1 whisp of Maud Borup Watermelon Cotton Candy
1. Muddle watermelon with mint in the bottom of your glass
2. Pour in vodka and add ice
3. Top with sparkling water
4. Place the whisp of the cotton candy into glass, stir
5. Garnish with cotton candy and mint
Find the Maud Borup products used in this recipe at Wal-Mart stores near you.
Gummy Bear Sangria
makes 8, 6 oz cocktails
1 750 ml bottle of white wine
1⁄2 cup peach liqueur
1⁄2 of a peach, cut into slices
1⁄2 of a green apple, cut into slices
1⁄2 cup green grapes
1⁄2 cup pineapple, diced
1 cup gummy bears or other gummy candy
12 oz lemon lime soda or ginger ale
16 Maud Borup Fruity Peach Rings, for garnish
1. Mix all ingredients in a pitcher except the soda
2. Let sit in the fridge for 24 hours
3. Add ice and soda to pitcher and stir
4. Serve in individual glasses and garnish with Fruity Peach Rings
Find the Maud Borup products used in this recipe at a Hyvee near you.
**These recipes are intended for adults and should be consumed only by those above the age of 21. Visit our Gummy Kebabs + Fruity Mocktails blog post for tasty kid friendly beverages!
What We Do
We create seasonal sweets, snacks, and food gifts for retail partners and specialty stores nationwide. And because innovation and sustainability are as fundamental as quality and taste, most of our day-to-day operations culminate in a zero landfill waste facility.